In compliance with the duty of information provided by Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE in Spanish), the information contained herein corresponds to the owner of www.contenur.com (hereinafter, referred to as the WEBSITE).
1 – Identification data
www.contener.com is a domain registered by the owner CONTENUR, S.L. (hereinafter, referred to as CONTENUR), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid; Volume 15943, Section 8, Companies Book 0, Sheet 38, Page M-269547.
- NIF: B-82806738
- REGISTERED ADDRESS: Calle Torneros, 3, Polígono Ind. Los Ángeles
- POST CODE: 28906
- TOWN: Getafe
- PROVINCE: Madrid
- TELEPHONE NUMBER: : 911 518 200
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- The responsibility of the USER
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of USER and undertakes not to use the WEBSITE or the information offered on it for activities contrary to the law, morality or public order and, in general, to use it in accordance with the conditions established by CONTENUR.
The opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out by the USER are the exclusive responsibility of the USER, and CONTENUR cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from such activities beyond its control and without any effective knowledge of them.
3.- The responsibility of the COMPANY
CONTENUR will not be held responsible for any errors to access the WEBSITE or its contents, although it will use its best endeavours to keep these to a bare minimum.
CONTENUR reserves the right to temporarily suspend the accessibility of the WEBSITE without prior notice in the event of having to carry out maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations
4.- Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the WEBSITE (including but not limited to: databases, images, pictures, graphs, text files, audio, video and software) belong to CONTENUR and are protected by the national and international standards on intellectual and industrial property rig
The domain name, trademarks, labels, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the WEBSITE belong to CONTENUR.
All texts, drawings, graphics, videos or audio media that may be found at this time or in the future on this WEBSITE belong to CONTENUR. The following is, therefore, prohibited:
- Reproduce, distribute or modify content, unless authorised by CONTENUR or it is permitted by law.
- Violate CONTENUR’s rights or of the legitimate owners thereof.
- Use content for commercial or advertising purposes, other than the uses strictly permitted.
- Attempts to obtain the contents of the WEBSITE by any means other than those made available to the USERS, as well as those usually used in the network.
The establishment of hyperlinks from a third-party website to any of the pages of the CONTENUR WEBSITE is subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the CONTENUR WEBSITE is not permitted.
- Deep-links will not be established with the web pages of the WEBSITE or its services, nor will a browser or border environment be created on them.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, shop sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive sign belonging to CONTENUR.
- Under no circumstances shall CONTENUR be liable for the contents, information, statements, opinions or services made available to the public on the website from which a hyperlink to this WEBSITE is established.
- Hyperlinks will be linked to the home page of the WEBSITE..
Hyperlinks found on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked websites. CONTENUR shall not be liable for any misuse or activities contrary to law, morality or public order by users of such linked sites.
6.- The validity of the conditions of use
The conditions of use of this WEBSITE are indefinite. CONTENUR reserves the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access to the same, as well as their content.
7.- Nullity and ineffectiveness of the provisions
If any provision included in these conditions is declared totally or partially null and void or ineffective, such nullity shall only affect that provision or the part of it that is null and void or ineffective, and the conditions shall survive in all other respects.
8.- Governing law and applicable jurisdiction
Spanish law governs the provision of the service of this WEBSITE and these conditions of use.
Any litigious matter concerning the services provided through this WEBSITE or the activities carried out on it will be resolved through the consumer arbitration courts, mediators or similar bodies to which CONTENUR adheres at the time of the dispute, as well as the corresponding courts and tribunals in accordance with Spanish legislation.