USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND ITS CONTENTS:
The website www.contenur.com
(hereonin, the website) is a registered domain belonging to CONTENUR S.L.
), a company registered on the Trade Register of Madrid; Volume 15943, Section 8, Companies Book 0, Sheet 38, Page M-269547 – CIF:B-82806738, business address calle Torneros 3, Polígono Ind. Los Ángeles, 28906, Getafe, Madrid
Contact telephone number: 911 518 200
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation.
Furthermore, use of the website for illicit purposes or those detrimental to CONTENUR
or any third party or which might be harmful to or prevent normal functioning of the website is prohibited.
With regard to its contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc, the following are prohibited:
- Their reproduction, distribution or modification without the authorisation of its legitimate owners, unless this is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of CONTENUR or of its legitimate owners over them.
- Their use for any kind of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those placed at the disposal of users and those customarily used on the Internet, as long as they cause no detriment of any kind to CONTENUR’s website.
Establishment of any ‘hyperlink’ between a webpage and any of CONTENUR’s
webpages shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction in whole or in part of any of the services or contents of CONTENUR’s website is not permitted.
- Deep links with the webpages of the website or with its services must not be established nor may a browser or border environment be created around them.
- The web page on which the link is established must not contain any brand name, trade name, establishment name, appellation, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to CONTENUR.
- Under no circumstances shall CONTENUR be responsible for the contents or services placed at the disposal of the public on the web page from which the link is made nor for the information and declarations included in them.
provides no guarantee nor liability in any case for damage of any kind that may arise from:
- Non-availability, lack of maintenance or incorrect operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
- Lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or its services or contents in satisfying the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- Contents containing viruses, malware or harmful software.
- The receiving, obtaining, storage, dissemination or communication of contents by users.
- Illicit, negligent, or fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally excepted usage or public order, by users of the website, its services or contents.
- Lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness or availability of services provided by third parties placed at the disposable of users on the website.
- Nonfulfilment by third parties of their obligations or commitments with regard to services provided to users through the website.
The duration of provision of the website service and of the services is indefinite. CONTENUR
reserves the right to make any change to the website without prior warning. Without detriment to the foregoing, CONTENUR
reserves the right to interact, suspend or end provision of the web service or any of the services comprising it, under the same terms as contained in the third condition.
The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, texts as well as the information and contents contained on this website are protected by Spanish law with regard to intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of CONTENUR
, and reproduction and or publication in whole or in part of the website is not permitted, nor is its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, nor modification, transformation or de compilation, nor other legally recognised rights of its owner, without the prior written permission of the latter. The user may solely and exclusively use the material appearing on this website for his or her personal, private use, its use for commercial purposes or in order to take part in the illicit activities being prohibited. All rights arising from intellectual property are expressly reserved by CONTENUR
, and CONTENUR
will seek to ensure compliance with the foregoing conditions and that proper use is made of the contents presented on its webpages, taking all civil and legal actions corresponding to it in the case of infringement or nonfulfilment of these rights by the user.
For the purposes of respect for intellectual property rights, if any user or a third party considers that a breach of their legitimate rights has been caused by the introduction of a particular item of contents on the website, they should inform CONTENUR
of the fact, indicating:
- The personal details of the interested party owning the rights which have presumably been infringed. If the claim is being presented by a third party other than the interested party, he or she should indicate the context in which he or she is acting.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
- Evidence of said intellectual property rights.
- An express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the truthfulness of the information given in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to contents provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction:
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation.
and the user, expressly renouncing any other court which might correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the user’s address for any disputes which might arise or actions which might be taken arising from provision of the web service and its services and contents and with regard to the interpretation, application, and compliance or non-compliance with the contents of these conditions.
If the address of the user is outside Spain, CONTENUR
and the user, expressly renouncing any other court which might correspond to them, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of Madrid.